Dr. Archana Kaliyaraj Selva Kumar
Topics of research
– Single entity electrochemistry
– Flow Battery
Project Fellow – May 2018 to August 2019 at CSIR- Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi, India
– A. Kaliyaraj Selva Kumar, Y. Lu, R.G. Compton, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 2022, 13, 8699.
– Y. Lu, X. Li, A. Kaliyaraj Selva Kumar, R.G. Compton, ACS Catalysis 2022, 12, 8740.
– A. Kaliyaraj Selva Kumar, R.G. Compton, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 2022, 13, 5557.
– A. Kaliyaraj Selva Kumar, R.G. Compton, ACS Catalysis 2022, 12, 4754.
– Y. Wang, A.K.S. Kumar, R.G. Compton, Chemelectrochem 2021, 8, 2343.
– A. Kaliyaraj Selva Kumar, R. Miao, D. Li, R.G. Compton, Chemical Science 2021, 12, 10878.
– A. K. S. Kumar, Y. Zhang, D. Li, R. G. Compton, Electrochemistry Communications, 2020, 121, 106867.
– Y. Zhang, A.K. Selva Kumar, D. Li, M. Yang, R.G. Compton, Chemelectrochem 2020, 7, 4614.
– H. Chen, A. Kaliyaraj Selva Kumar, H. Le, R.G. Compton, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 2020, 876, 114730.
– K. S. Archana, S. Suresh, P. Ragupathy, M. Ulaganathan, Electrochimica Acta, 2020, 345, 136245.
– K. S. Archana, R. p. Naresh, H. Enale, V. Rajendran, A M Vinu Mohan, A. Bhaskar, P Ragupathy, D. Dixon, Journal of Energy Storage, 2020, 29, 101462,
– R. Pandiyan Naresh, K. Mariyappan, K. Selvakumar Archana, S. Suresh, D. Ditty, M. Ulaganathan, P. Ragupathy, Chemelectrochem, 2019, 6, 5688.
– N. Venkatesan, K.S. Archana, S. Suresh, R. Aswathy, M. Ulaganthan, P. Periasamy, P. Ragupathy, Chemelectrochem 2019, 6, 1107.
PhD in Physical and Theoretical Chemistry;
Thesis title: Single entity electrochemistry at carbon nanotubes;
Supervisor: Prof. Richard G Compton;
Place: University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
Masters in chemistry at CHRIST University, Bengaluru, India
Masters Thesis: Tailoring the electronic and magnetic properties of transition metal complexes with Nitrogen based ligands
Supervisors; Prof. Maheshwaran Shanmugam
Place: IIT-Bombay, India; Prof, Anitha Varghese, CHRIST Bengaluru, India.
Bachelors in Chemistry at Bishop Heber College, Trichy, India
Awards & Accomplishments
2019-2022: Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD at University of Oxford
January 2019: Best Oral Presentation Award, International Symposium on Advances in Electrochemical Science and Technology, India
May 2015 – July 2015: Indian Academy of Sciences Summer Research Fellowship Program, India